Win a feature article
about you & your work!
As a creator, do you want to enhance your visibility and build more engagement with your audience? Tell us all about you for a chance to win a free feature article!
As the winner, you can unlimitedly use the feature article & short film to promote your artistry and your work on social media and your website.
Creators Chambers shines a light on remarkable artists and artisans within the privacy of their studios – to discover more about their very personal, creative processes and produce. Creators Chambers tells and shares creators’ stories, inviting the curious to listen, to appreciate and to engage. Creators Chambers captures value and connects people.
Join to win: You in the spotlight!
Tell us your story and win a creator’s page on www.creatorschambers.com featuring you, your work and your space in an interview, photography and short film (3-4 min).
Winning this contest, you can unlimitedly use your feature article, photography & short film to promote your artistry and your work on social media and on your website, with the only condition to always state copyrights of Creators Chambers | Hélène Mulder and link to www.creatorschambers.com and Creators Chambers’ social media.
Who can participate?
- You are a creator, you are someone who brings something into being.
- You create in Belgium or in The Netherlands.
- You are 18 years or older.
How to participate?
- Leave your name in the comments of @creatorschambers. Or recommend a friend.
- Follow @creatorschambers on Instagram.
- Before October 30th, 2020.
Feel free to tell us in 200 words why you, as a remarkable creator should come under the spotlight. Share your details in an email to give us a better picture of your work and atelier.
By participating in this competition, you give Creators Chambers | Hélène Mulder permission to photograph and film you and your work in your atelier. Winning this contest grants you a personal award which is not assignable to others.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize promotions and campaigns are organized by Creators Chambers | Hélène Mulder. Prize promotions and campaigns are subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in campaigns is free. You participate when you have sent an email with the requested details or, if applicable, filled in a registration form. From that moment on, you make a chance to win.
3. Each person can participate in a promotion/campaign only once.
4. Participants are responsible for providing correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a contest or promotion.
5. Participants must comply with the Advertising Code Social Media.
6. The duration of the action is indicated in the description of the competition.
7. In order to participate, a participant must be at least 18 years of age. All other participants are excluded from participation.
8. Winners will be personally notified within 30 working days after the expiry of the final date for submissions via the email address used to participate in the campaign.
9. Creators Chambers | Hélène Mulder can, at her own discretion and without prior notice, change or adapt these campaign conditions during the campaign period, or change or adapt the campaign without giving a reason, unless this leads to a disadvantage for the participant.
10. There will be no communication about the award winning methodology.
11. Prizes are not exchangeable for money or other goods.
12. The personal data obtained in the context of contests will be used by Creators Chambers for the contests and will not be provided to third parties. Through your participation you give Creators Chambers permission to send you our newsletter about remarkable artists and artisans. You can indicate at any time that you no longer wish to receive these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
13. Any issues not covered by these terms and conditions will be solely decided upon by Creators Chambers | Hélène Mulder.
14. Creators Chambers | Hélène Mulder acts in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Promotional Gaming of 1 January 2014.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by Belgian law.
16. Participants who do not meet the above conditions shall be excluded from participating.
17. For questions and/or complaints please contact Hélène Mulder via e-mail. You will receive a response via e-mail within 7 calendar days after receipt.